During your immature years between the ages of 13 (Depending where you grew up of course) – 25 (Depending how immature you stay this can vary for men usually until they are 31), you manage to date many different human beings. You may not like most of them, actually you will probably hate most of them. But they are all mistakes worth making my friends. However ladies, when you go out with a fella, and fellas, when you go out with a lady- you can tell if this will be just another hook up, or a serious relationship. This is obviously also based on what you actually want, but most importantly- if there is a true connection, as much as you wanna keep playing the field, you’ll want this person to be your one and only.
1. The man you marry, will meet your parents, grandparents, and those embarrassing aunts and uncles. The man you hook up? Try not to take him home cause your parents will probably kick your ass out of the house.
2. The man you hook up with doesn’t check your phone. He doesn’t care if you’re fucking other guys! The man you marry will check your phone, email, whatsapps, snapchats (HAHA HE CAN’T!) and every other possible way of communicating with the outside world. This isn’t because he doesn’t trust you- it’s cause he wants to make sure that there are no guys he needs to fuck up for hitting on you.
3. You usually only talk to your friends about the guys you hook up with. However, with the man you marry you can take for hours about absolutely nothing and it’s still an amazing conversation
4. The guy you hook up with drives you nuts! The man you marry drives you wild 🙂
5. The man you marry doesn’t know about the men you hooked up with in the past. The men you hook up with know about them all… via Facebook.
6. The man you marry knows all your friends! (What they do, where they live) The man you hook up with ends up being in your friends group (yeah, awkward. KEEP AWAY FROM HOOK UPS IN FRIENDS GROUP!)
7. The man you marry takes you out on dates, dinner, whatever the two of you really want to do. The men you hook up with only see you at parties, or get you drunk.
8. The man you marry loves your flaws. The man you hook up with is totally unaware of those flaws.
9. The man you hook up with wont let a picture of you two get on Facebook, the man you marry takes the pictures and uploads them onto his own Facebook before you do.
10. The man you hook up, you’re dying to get home quickly to have the sex and go to sleep cause you’re feeling really tiered. The man you marry, you’re dying to get him home, but in order to have that moment after sex.
11. The man you marry gives you a thoughtful gift on your birthday. The men you hook up with only care about your cake. (All pun is completely intended my friends)
12. The man you marry will ask to meet up in order to apologize and you’ll feel that he is truly sorry. The man you hook up will text you saying “I’m Sorry”
13. The man you marry will text you every morning saying Good Morning, the man you hook up will only call to make sure you took your pill.
14. The man you marry will ask if you got dinner to take you out if not. The man you hook up with will ask if you had dinner to come over after.
15. The man you marry will call you before 11 pm.
16. The man you marry would rather not know how many men you’ve slept with, and if he asks its either cause he wants to know you’re clean or cause he wants a simple number to stop thinking about it. The man you hook up might ask you the first time you meet just to see how easy you really are.
17. The man you marry acts like Bob the Damn Builder sometimes and fixes anything you ask of him. The man you hook up with- yeah, you probably shouldn’t ask or else he’ll leave.
18. The man you marry will sleep right next to you when it’s that time of month (He’s dying to have sex with you lady!) The man you hook up with will tell you to call you in 5 days.
19. The man you marry cares what time you get out of work cause he can’t wait to see you, and no he doesn’t care if its at 1 am. The man you hook up with wants to know when you get out of work to know if he should tell you “I guess ill see you tomorrow then babe”
20. Most importantly, the man you marry has no problem telling you he loves you, misses you and needs you. The guy you hook up with has no idea what the hell he wants in life and just needs his fix for the night. Learn the difference and don’t fall for the ass holes.